Sign up for our mailing list to get latest updates and offers.
• The assistance and support from our events coordinators
• Symbolic Wedding or Renewal of Vows Ceremony
• Beach front ceremony location and set up in white tones
• Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere in fresh tropical flowers
• Small flowers arrangement for ceremony arch and a flower centerpiece for ceremony table in fresh tropical flowers
• Sparkling wine for a toast
• Wedding cake for the couple
• Sound equipment and music of your preference
• The following documents are required only for the legal wedding in the Dominican Republic
• Passport valid minimum 6 months
• Birth certificate
• Single declaration
• Passport of witnesses
• Document of divorce (if applicable)
• Certificate of death (if applicable)
Lifestyle Holidays Hotels & Resorts does not take responsibility of any legal or administrative work. Guests are responsible for the legalization of their documents. All documents must be translated into Spanish and notarized by the Dominican Consul in the country of origin. The couple must bring the original documents in English, these will not be returned.
A copy of all documents must be sent by email one month prior the wedding, to be register in the civil office.
Vow renewals and symbolic weddings, do not need procedures of legal documents.